The New Way to play.train.progress.
Since the 1950s, when table soccer was first played competitively, it has quickly become one of the most popular sports around the world. The activity was developed in several countries thanks to the work of their national federations.The only thing missing was an international organization to coordinate all these efforts. Finally, in 2002 ITSF was officially created and took place in France, declared a non-profit association under the French law.
The mission of the ITSF is to develop and promote different aspects of table soccer without discrimination of any kind, in close cooperation with its member federations and partners. By aspects of table soccer we mean:
- Sport with its natural and universal values of competition, effort and character-building, well-being and fair play.
- A healthy form of recreation and leisure.
Part of the aims of the ITSF (art. 1.1 - statutes-):
- To promote the development of table soccer throughout the world, to tighten the ties of friendship which unite players of all countries, by setting up lasting relations between representative groups, and to nurture the improvement of the practice of our sport in every way.
- To promote and develop the struggle against doping.
- To study and legislate on all matters pertaining to table soccer in international relations.
For all these reasons, it seemed obvious to create a store containing all the necessary equipment for the practice of table soccer : accessories, useful elements for events organization (tournaments), goodies , etc.